Friday, July 28, 2006

WOW!! DID YOU SEE THAT GUY WALK THROUGH THAT DOOR?!?!?!

Holy Shit!

This thing is still on the net?

Fuck.

Any whoo….. Somebody shit on the coats!

Just kidding.

I was sitting in a movie theater the other night and beside me was one of those fucks that read every sign that pops up on the screen. God damn, that’s annoying. Didn’t anyone ever tell you people that. How many fuckin’ times do stand-up comics have to blast you on the T and V and people yell “Shut the fuck up!!!” in the theater? Christ, I mean, we all want to see the fucking film in peace. I know we all laugh, cry and scream when at the multi-plex (mostly crying when it’s a Tarinteno steamer) but we do it at the appropriate times. Nothing kills a good flick than having a nice quiet or suspenseful moment ruined by some ass reading aloud a sign in the background or, fuckers, loudly explaining to gods-know-who all the action on screen. I mean what the fuck, did you bring a fucking blind friend to the damn thing? Holy shit, wait till it comes out on brail fer the pink snappers’ sake.

Fuck.

Shut up.

You know who you are.

Fuckers.

My butt hurts.

1 comment:

Rainypete said...

sorry.